Staging by far is the least expensive and least intrusive way to get your home sold for a higher dollar amount.
With the right amount of updates, a home that is staged well, will show and feel completely different than one that was listed as-is.
As a seller, it’s this difference that you want to capture to get the most out of your home sale.
Keep in mind that not all staging will leave buyers with a good impression of your home.
Poorly planned staging may not have the right effect and could even deter potential buyers from making an offer.
For staging to be most effective and deliver the best return on the investment, it must fit with the home’s style, show the optimal use of space in rooms and areas of the home, and make the home feel fresh and bright.
Since not all staging accomplishes these goals, it’s important to make sure that yours is done thoughtfully to show off your home’s strengths and value.
Our in-house staging group makes homes look and feel great and it’s 100% FREE to our listing clients.
- Our staging evokes the buyer’s emotions and allows them to envision the property as their home.
- We own all of our staging furniture and decor which allows us to directly control the quality and style.
- Using the right furniture for the style of your home our staging will highlight your home’s strengths and minimize its weak points.
- We work around your needs whether that means adding furniture and decor to match the style of your home or starting from scratch with a vacant home.
- Our staging uses real flat panel TVs and Smart Home Switches and Outlets to make sure your home is well lit and realistic.
- Advantages of our staging is the quality, time, and flexibility.
* Total commission 4% including buyer side agent commission of 2.5%, offer varies by value of home.
Contact Me Today
Have a question? Interested in setting an appointment to talk about your real estate plans? Contact me today.