The Killarney Farms south development was the second of two developments that builders Lacy & White developed in the late 50’s and early 1960’s. The developer took many elements of their prior development near Monroe and Lawrence and enhanced those floor plans adding more space as well as some new styles and models. The homes were well built with stable foundations, and well proportioned rooms and amenities. One of the distinctive features was a barn style roof over the garage that was an option on some models and trademark of others. The original development featured its own private cabana club but has since then opened membership to people living outside the neighborhood.
Killarney Farms South Market & Listings
Killarney Farms Map
Get Your Killarney Farms Home's Value
Homes We Have Sold in Killarney Farms
Bright and updated home situated on expansive corner lot features desirable location, two spacious living areas, 2 updated bathrooms, and landscaped backyard with sparkling pool/spa.
Wonderful home with rare floorplan located in desirable Killarney Farms neighborhood features separate living & family rooms, 3 generously-sized bedrooms, & fully landscaped front/backyard. With
Beautifully updated & remodeled home in sought after Killarney Farms. Home features a spacious living room, family room & additional living space overlooking the beautifully
Popular Killarney Farms floorplan with spacious living room and dining area, large kitchen, and separate family room. The home’s secluded front entry leads you into the
Situated on a quiet street this spacious Killarney Farms home is walking distance to Sutter Elementary and close proximity to Apple Campus. One of the
Killarney Farms Information and Little Known Facts
- There are actually 2 Killarney Farms neighborhoods in Santa Clara built by the same developer, Lacy and White and features similar floorplans, elevations, and many of the characteristics that make Killarney Farms unique.
- The first Killarney Farms development was built near Wilcox High School, and was developed in the late 1950’s. The second Killarney Farms development was built near Pruneridge and Pomery. Some changes were made to some floor plans, and some designs were eliminated while others were added.
- Some of the fireplaces in Killarney Farms feature large stones. Legend has it that the builder, Lacey & White had procured them from a storage lot in San Francisco where they had been stored since being removed from San Francisco roads after the great 1906 earthquake.