Wonderfully-maintained and updated home nestled in Bowers Crest neighborhood features a bright living room and dining area, beautiful landscaping, and high-quality upgrades throughout. Galley kitchen features stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, ceramic floor, and spacious adjacent dining area. Dual-pane sliding glass doors lead out to serene landscaped backyard featuring travertine sand-set pavers, outdoor speakers, roman retractable shades, vegetal garden, grass area, and irrigation timers. Additional features include high efficiency AC/heating w/ smart thermostat, solar panels, paved driveway w/ rebar, copper plumbing, instant hot water, 200amp panel, finished garage with flooring tiles & storage cabinets, updated bathrooms, hardwood flooring in living areas, newer fences, high-efficiency stacked washer/dryer, & ceramic gas log fireplace. Central Santa Clara location with close proximity to major tech companies (Apple, Nvidia), parks, shopping, dining, & great schools.
- HVAC. 2010 Lennox 95% high efficient gas furnace in attic, 13-SEER A/C, MERV-14 air filter, smart thermostat w
- Solar. 2017. 3.8Kw solar array provides 100% of current owners power needs. <$100/yr in meter service fees. Unique solar inverter provides a dedicated 1500W receptacle for use even when the utility grid is down (but the sun is shining). The power meter currently shows net-negative power usage since installed.
- Home attic ~400sqft of decked attic space for storage. Access by spring-load pulldown ladder in hallway. LED lights.
- 2012. Attic insulated to R-38 with blown-in cellulose.
- Windows, slider, kitchen garden 2011. Dual Pane quite windows with Low-E glass and Argon. Thin “invisible” screens
- Driveway. 2010 6” pour with higher strength concrete with rebar. 6” chaseway pipe under drive for future landscape, etc needs.
- 2013 Entire house repiped to copper plumbing. Hot water recirculating pump provides near-instant hot water with little waste.
- Patio. ¾” Travertine sand-set pavers. Outdoor speakers. Roman shades which can be retracted in winter to provide light and warmth inside.
- Updated house power panel to 200 amp service
- Roof 2014. CertainTeed Landmark Pro shingles with ridge vents. Lifetime transferable warranty.
- Gutters drain either onto hard surfaces or piped to street popup to keep water from foundation.
- Landscaped yard including a 2022 planted vegetal garden. All irrigation set on timers.
- Large Modesto Ash city shade tree in front yard
- 24V landscape lighting throughout property. Spare transform provided for additional needs
- 2011. Tuff Shed 6×10 painted to match house. Has 120Vac plug and lights
- Mancave Garage. Racedeck plastic diamond plate flooring tiles, large storage cabinets, laboratory-grade work bench, utility sink, TV and radio, power outlets throughout, well lite, ~200sqft overhead storage space
- Kitchen remodel. 2013. Granite countertops, ceramic floor, under counter lighting along with recessed LED ceiling lights. Gas oven and stove.
- Baths updated
- Fireplace converted to ceramic gas logs to provide winter warmth.
- Hardwood floors except 2 smaller bedrooms in carpet
- Closet storage units in master and smaller bedroom
- Newer and well maintained fences. Large hinged access gate for vehicle/trailer discreet storage beside house
- High-efficiency stacked washer and dryer in garage
|Address:||2132 San Rafael Ave|