Charming Historic Palo Alto home with separate Studio Cottage situated in highly desirable College Terrace neighborhood. The 2 bedroom, 1 bath main house features a sun-filled living room w/ fireplace, built-ins, large bay-window seat, finished attic, and cozy dining room with built-ins & door leading out to deck. Kitchen is complete w/ granite countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher, double sink, and gas stove. 1st bedroom with 2 closets, vaulted ceiling, bay window seat, & ensuite. 2nd bedroom with private entrance & fireplace (non-operational). All tile bathroom with soaking tub, spacious shower w/ frameless enclosure/built-in bench, and 2 entrances. Beautifully landscaped backyard complete w/ spacious deck, outdoor gas fireplace, basement entrance, & pathway to cottage. Other features include hardwood flooring, forced Heat/A/C, long driveway, converted garage, & street permit parking. Don’t miss out on this wonderful home in a dream neighborhood with world-renowned Palo Alto schools.
- World-renowned Palo Alto schools: Escondido Elementary, Frank S. Greene Jr. Middle, Palo Alto High
- Desirable Palo Alto location in College Terrace neighborhood near California Ave district, a short walk to plenty of shops, restaurants, and farmers market.
- A short distance from Stanford Shopping Center, Town & Country Mall, and University Avenue.
- Easy access to major freeway and a few blocks from CalTrain station for convenient peninsula commute.
- Studio Cottage with bathroom, kitchenette, skylight, and built-in storage with alcove
- Long driveway with converted garage
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- Original details and built-ins throughout
- Vaulted ceilings in master bedroom and cottage
- Forced heat and air conditioning
- Bay window seats in master bedroom and living room
- Finished attic and spacious storage space
- Kitchen is complete w/ granite countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher, double sink, and gas stove.
- Dining room with built-ins and door to backyard deck
- Master bedroom with dual-closets, vaulted ceiling, bay window seat, and ensuite
- Second bedroom with private entrance and fireplace (non-operational)
- Entertainer’s backyard with spacious deck, outdoor gas fireplace, basement entrance, and pathway to cottage
|Address:||1020 California Ave|